“I wanted you to know the time your therapist spend giving me instruction and experience was so special. Her exercises were tolerable and enjoyable. I will continue to do them on my own. I will also speak more highly of your benefits in the future.”
“I would like to give a sincere thank you to the staff for helping with my home health program. Thank the nurses and especially therapist so much. I am using two feet again!”
“I had recent unfortunate major abdominal surgery. In my recovery I was fortunate enough to have Pinnacle services. I cannot tell you what great care and attention and support I received from my wound care nurse and physical therapist. They played a major role in my speedy recovery.”
"This is just a note from a client to say what a very good experience I had due to my excellent nurse. Having been in the home health industry for 15 years I can determine quality service and genuine concern when I see it. I obtained the best care I could have hoped for. Thanks!”
WHAT IS HOSPICE?
Hospice Care focuses on palliative and comfort care, not curative care. Patient care can be provided in the patient’s home, hospitals, nursing home facilities, long-term care facilities, assisted living or retirement facilities. Hospice services are available to patients with any terminal illness or of any age, religion, or race.
ATTENDING TO ALL OF YOUR CONCERNS…
WHAT SERVICES ARE PROVIDED TO HOSPICE PATIENTS?
- Pain management and symptom control
- Assists the patient with the emotional, psychosocial and spiritual aspects of the terminal illness as well as assist the family with acceptance and end-of-life planning.
- Provides needed medications, medical supplies, and medical equipment as approved by the hospice team.
- Works with the family on how to care for the patient and offers continuous education to help the family feel confident in providing care.
- Assist in respite care for the patient and family when pain or symptoms become too difficult to treat at home.
- Provides bereavement care and counseling to family and friends for up to 13 months.
- Offers a volunteer to spend time with patients and families
PINNACLE HOSPICE SERVICE AREA:
West Baton Rouge Parish
East Baton Rouge Parish
East Feliciana Parish
Pointe Coupee Parish
St. Helena Parish
St. James Parish
West Feliciana Parish